Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday

   Oh yeah that's right... I have a blog. Not that I ever use this thing. I find it fascinating that with internet that ones ideas and creations can be placed on a vast network or 1's and 0's, and can be sent to anyone in the world who has access to the Internet. But I have very few ideas that are worth sharing.

   My life consists mostly of working on the family farm, and looking for a job. I have just completed an AA degree, but what use is that. I have no special skill, nor marketable qualities. People have told me that its all about 'networking' to find what you want. This is great and all, but what I want is a good job, but most of the people I know are unemployed. So my network sucks. And I feel awkward that I have to ask for help. Its not something that I have ever been comfortable with. All through school I was able to figure most anything out. But school is very different from life, and right now I'm failing.

   Life is full of so may amazing possibilities. But how to find those possibilities, I do not know. Perhaps that's part of life's adventure. Discovering the mystery of whats behind the next metaphorical door, and seeing what possibility lies on the other side. I guess what needs to be done is to walk up to one of those doors and open it, instead of being overwhelmed by all the doors. Just choose one. What have I got to loose. I'm so afraid of failure, that I don't want to try. But if I don't try, then I have failed anyway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment